18 June 2011

These dreams where you need to pee



 I am in Normandy, with my family. We are working around an old big house. I'm  downstairs, cleaning & painting the walls. Suddenly, I need to pee. I run to my mum (1) and ask her "where are the toilets?". The house is in the middle of a clearing. Cars and trucks are parked outside. Technically I could pee anywhere. But no, she sends me to THE toilets. "You go upstairs, turn right, a small door, you can't miss it" . Faster than Flash gordon, I run upstairs, turn right and open the small door to find myself...in front of nothing. The door opens on a little, square metal ramp. The idea is for me to go to the furthest spot on the ramp, bend down and pee. Now, I forgot to mention something quite important: I am shit scared of height (2). I manage to stand on the ramp, not without shaking like a leaf blown away, which I feel is pretty much what's gonna happen to me soon. I bend down but the lower I get, the higher raise the panic. I'm going mad. Breathe breathe, it's ok, you can do this, you can pee. But nothing comes. The stress is blocking me! My mother, noticing that I'm not coming back down, decides to check on me. When she opens the door and sees me on my fours, hysteric and not peeing she decides to call my dad, who calls my step-brother, who calls my sister and soon the whole family is trying to help me pee. Obviously, it doesn't work. So after a while, I do what needs to be done. I wake up and go to the toilets.

(1)   as any 31 years old would do
(2)   or, to be more adequate, pee scared

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:15 pm

    Everybody had dreams about peeing. If you are lucky, you dream you want to pee but for some reasons you can't. If you are unlucky (or drunk, or 10 years old), you dream you want to pee, you pee in your dream, then immediately wake up as you actually wet yourself. Thankfully, I was quite lucky.

    ReplyDelete