22 June 2011

Furnitures illusion and check-in desks disappearance


My friends are coming over to see my new place . I can't wait for them to see it, and to like it. It's simple. White walls, no frames, a small kitchen, medium size dining room. But it's cool. It's surprising. In the bathroom, when I open the door, the bath actually disappears in the wall (to make more space). There are hidden cupboards everywhere! I am amazed, I love my new flat!


Then I am at the airport. It's a busy day. I walk straight in front of me, which get me into a big white plane. Walking straight into a plane doesn't bother me (it would bother security I guess) but I'm not suppose to be in a plane, I'm suppose to be at check-in and that confuses me. So I turn around. I am back in the waiting area. I look everywhere, turn around, look again, but I cannot see a sign indicating Check-in. I'm getting worried; I don't have so long before it closes. I ask an attendant who tells me that I have to go left, right, up, down. I'm like Asterix in the house of madness!

 I feel helpless. I need to get my plane. I have to go to London but I can't find the f*****g check-in! I can feel it, any minute from now I'm gonna start crying. Here, standing in the middle of the airport with hundreds of people around me, I'm gonna start crying like a baby. I can feel the ball forming in my stomach, and coming up my throat. I gasp for air. And as I hear my lung filling up in my dream, my body lifts itself from my bed. I actually gasped in my bed and it woke me up.





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:11 pm

    Few facts impacting on these dreams:
    1/I am living in a new flat
    2/ I am soon flying to London
    3/ It's the Bourget Air show in France (1) so the radio talks about planes all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:26 pm

    http://www.paris-air-show.com/en

    ReplyDelete